Mesotherapy is a treatment for baldness that involves reversing hair loss. Mesotherapy is a process that involves injecting vitamins into the scalp and increasing blood flow to promote hair growth. To achieve hair growth, the procedure includes the use of superficial microinjections into the target tissues. The injectable solution comprises a variety of minerals, vitamins, amino acids, nucleic acids, and coenzymes. As a result, these solutions may be tailored to the patient’s specific requirements.
Is Mesotherapy right for you?
Despite the fact that Mesotherapy for hair has shown excellent results for many individuals, the following patients should avoid this procedure:
- People suffering from serious medical conditions such as heart disease and diabetes
- Persons who have skin problems of any kind
- Lactating and pregnant mothers
- Patients who have allergic conditions
How does the treatment work?
- During the treatment, there is no discomfort, no sutures, and no harsh equipment is used.
- After evaluating the type of hair loss, the doctor will prescribe the appropriate amount of medication. To restore the hair, the therapy will enhance blood circulation and feed the hair follicles from the roots.
- Mesotherapy treatment in India is one of the most effective treatments for hair loss, and it does not involve hair transplant surgery.
- Doctors advise patients under Mesotherapy treatment to modify their lifestyle, exercise regularly and eat healthily for long term results.
What is the procedure for mesotherapy?
- The therapy is essentially a combination of numerous therapies that are customized to the patient’s hair loss type and the amount of the damage. The treatment normally takes 35 minutes.
- The patient’s scalp is marked or delineated to distinguish the affected area from the normal region.
- The patient is given a micro injection to stimulate the collagen and elastin for fresh hair growth. The ingredients utilized in the microinjection are determined by the degree of hair loss and the amount of hair that has to be reinstated. The microinjection at the end prevents hair loss and promotes the growth of new hair.
What are the benefits for mesotherapy?
- Mesotherapy for hair loss has been used successfully for many patients. The following are the benefits of the therapy during the procedure: When done properly, the treatment is totally painless and safe.
- There is no need for a dressing or local anesthetic.
- You may return to work immediately after the therapy.
What are the treatment benefits of mesotherapy?
- Growth and better survival of hair follicles
- Increased hair volume
- Stimulation of Blood circulation in scalp
- Hair loss reduction